Ace World Wide/AW2 Logistics, an industry leading company with core competencies include warehousing, distribution, packaging/crating, transportation, inventory management, light assembly, facility rollout/remodel, product return/disposal and other supply chain solutions, is currently searching for an Warehouse Packer / Mover / General / Forklift Operator to join our team!
The primary role of the Warehouse Packer / Mover / General / Forklift Operator is to assist in managing the receiving dock with a focus on timely unloading and put away of freight, organization of the receiving dock, safety within the dock, as well as productivity, accuracy, and overall organization.
· Monitor the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensure materials are staged for counting and inspection; oversee the movement of material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
· Accurately and timely complete tasks assigned by Operations Manager and or Warehouse Lead.
· Resolves discrepancies with BOLs and purchase orders.
· Monitors the flow of paperwork from the dock to customer service
· Document all damages and communicate with appropriate parties
· Compare pack lists/purchase orders to product received to ensure delivery is complete and resolve discrepancies with documentation.
· Complete the receiving clerical activities in accordance with the established receiving processes to ensure customer expectations and receiving deadlines are met.
· Track deliveries and troubleshoot order issues with vendors
· Assist in managing daily receiving calendar
· Assist in unloading/loading pulling orders as needed
· 2+ years previous warehouse experience
· 1-2 years of receiving experience in a warehouse setting required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 1-2 years of material handling equipment experience in at least one of the following is required : Reach Truck, Order Picker and/or forklift and the ability to be certified on all equipment within 6 months of employment
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel required
· Good organizational skills; ability to multitask; demonstrate flexibility
· Ability to multitask under pressure in a face paced environment
· Good interpersonal and communication skills; possess good phone and email etiquette
· Experience working in a team environment
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to stand, sit, bend, pivot, and lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
· Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English proficiently
· Excellent attendance history
· Willing to work flexible hours and weekends as required
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place