Position Title: Part Time Office Assistant
Location: Cudahy, WI
Summary / Objective:
The Office Assistant will be responsible for completing all office transactions, invoicing and data collecting. The Office Assistant will support office manager and sales team in completing assigned tasks. The Office Assistant will provide quality services to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Accurately and timely complete tasks assigned by the office manager.
- Complete office duties according to established processes to ensure customer expectations for shipment deadlines are met.
- Support sales team, as needed.
- Escalate recurring issues to the management.
- Provide performance-based self-evaluation to management for annual evaluations.
- Attend meetings as required and communicate relevant topics to the team.
- Lead by example through maintaining a professional and positive attitude.
- Attend facility safety meetings and training sessions.
- Recognize and abate hazards to drive the promotion of AW2’s safety program.
- Report all near misses, safety incidents, accidents, and employee injuries per established procedures.
- **All other duties as assigned.
Candidate Specifications and Requirements:
- 2-Year College degree or 5+ year related experience.
- 2-3 years of Office experience.
- 1-2 years of warehouse setting experience helpful but not necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Commitment to safety as demonstrated through previous work.
- Personal accountability with a customer-focused sense of urgency.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive can-do attitude and good work ethic.
- Good organizational skills: ability to multitask; demonstrate flexibility.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, pivot, and lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- Excellent attendance history.
- Willing to work flexible hours as required.
Apply online using the link here>>> https://www.indeed.com/job/office-assistant