INVENTORY CONTROL ANALYST
The Inventory Control Analyst is responsible for preparing and executing daily counts. The Inventory Control Analyst will participate in root cause investigations when inventory inaccuracies are discovered. The Inventory Control Analyst will act as a driving force in providing a proactive safety culture while providing a proactive safety culture while providing quality services to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Accurately and timely complete tasks assigned by the inventory manager.
- Complete the cycle count activities including accordance with the established cycle count processes to ensure customer and management expectations for cycle count deadlines are met.
- Coordinate with the Physical Receiving Auditors to ensure daily cycle count activities are performed timely and accurately.
- Manage and resolve escalations from the team when inventory discrepancies are communicated.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints to quickly resolve inventory issues.
- Search physical and electronic records to research and analyze process deficiencies that create inventory discrepancies.
- Communicate errors to ensure corrective actions are identified and implemented.
- Respond to customer escalations and complaints to quickly resolve service issues.
- Participate in preparatory activities for physical inventories conducted by team.
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment, preferably in an inventory or quality control position
- 1-2 years of Order Picker experience and the ability to be certified
- Internal transitions for this role must demonstrate proficiency on equipment
- 1-2 years of experience working in the Oracle or equivalent business process systems required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bending, pivoting, and lifting to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Capable of working at heights up to 30 feet
- Commitment to safety as demonstrated through previous work
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English proficiently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in accuracy verification; detail oriented
- Positive can-do attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent attendance history
- Good organizational skills; ability to multitask
Job Type: Full-time
Apply online using the link here>>>https://www.indeed.com/job/inventory-control-analyst-79156426c5cf41e3